Are you trying to buy a game or got an email voucher code but don’t know where to redeem? Don’t worry here is easy step by step guide, I will make this process incredibly simple for you.
How to Redeem Codes on PS5
- Open PlayStation Store: PS5 dashboard, Find the PlayStation Store.
- Look for Submenu: Submenu represented by three small dots in the top-right corner.
- Select the “Redeem Codes”:
- Enter Your Code: Enter the exact same code that you got if entered incorrect try again.
- Confirm Redemption: Double-check your code for accuracy, then confirm your redemption. That’s it; you’ve successfully redeemed your code!
Remember, codes can typically only be redeemed once, and expired codes won’t work, so always check for expiry dates. Your redeemed games will be added to your library, and PlayStation Plus subscriptions will stack, extending your total subscription time.
Also read: How to Put PS5 in Rest Mode
This process also works similarly on the PS4, and PS4 codes can be redeemed on your PS5 due to backward compatibility.